Tuesday 18 June 2013

Bathing Suit Challenge

The Challenge started out as not being able to find enough bathing suits I liked to take with me for my week in Mexico with my Bestie (A). But in the end of my shopping excursion I realized for 7 days in Mexico I have 10+ bathing suits. Of course I'll find time to wear them all but I thought that would be the hard part and picking out a few summer dresses to round out my wardrobe would be easy..pfft! I haven't found a single one yet! :( Shorts, tank tops and lots of time in a bikini it is!



A sparkly bathing suit...a mandatory purchase to wear on my birthday! I'll be turning 21 in Mexico, swimming with the dolphins and getting a very nice lobster tan lol Still on the agenda before the week is up a fun and attention grabbing birthday dress! Gotta look great while ringing in my 21st!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and stories about the challenges as you take them along side me!

Please comment below and I'll do my best to get back to you as soon as I can! :)