Monday 13 May 2013

Cupcake Twelve

Mmmm mmmm mmmm...carrot cupcakes! These cupcakes are in my top five! I just love that I can eat so many of them and still feel healthy cause there are carrots in them!

Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Ingredients...
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 8 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 2 cups of grated carrots

Mix ingredients together. Bake at 325F for 35 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.

Icing...
- 4 oz. room temperature cream cheese
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 lb confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla

Mix ingredients together by hand. Once blended, whip with an electric mixer till fluffy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and stories about the challenges as you take them along side me!

Please comment below and I'll do my best to get back to you as soon as I can! :)