Wednesday 1 May 2013

The beginning of something new...

"I am in a rut" says ever woman at one point! Its an interesting concept...a rut...defined as a long deep track made by repeated passages of the wheels of vehicles. Except in this case the wheels are simply long repetitive days! This summer I decided to start changing that fact and slowly climbing out of my deep rut! Since the sun has finally started shining here in deary Alberta, and the first of the month seems like a good time to make a fresh start I started my first challenge today! The Cupcake Challenge....it seemed like a relatively easy challenge. Make 31 different yummy cupcake recipes over the span of the month and be stuffed and happy! Bonus my boyfriend will be extra happy taste testing all of these recipes! You know what they say...the way to a mans heart is through his stomach!

The only downside to this challenge starting in May is it is also time to get a bikini ready body! Stay tuned for a Core Strengthening Challenge! Gotta work off all the cupcakes I'll be eating somehow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and stories about the challenges as you take them along side me!

Please comment below and I'll do my best to get back to you as soon as I can! :)